Ridgeline Trails Policies
• Rates are subject to change - and specials will occasional be offered.
• Arrival and departure will be at times agreed-upon during reservation.
• Advance arrangements secure EXCLUSIVE use of RLT during time reserved
• Children - with families, of course - are particularly welcome.
• Pets are welcome with the exception of vicious or game-running dogs.
• Users of Ridgeline tents will want to bring sleeping pads and bags.
• No smoking away from campsites - due to threat of fires.
• No large fires permitted.
• Fires are to be kept within fire rings at all times.
• Fire rings and fire wood - for moderately·sized fires - will be provided.
• Out-of-Control Fires must be immediately reported - 479·243·3391,7227
• Only trail·type vehicles - bicycles, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs - on trails.
• No shooting of firearms and no hunting; Ridgeline is a wildlife preserve.
• Facilities rearrangement necessitated will incur reasonable charges.
• Unnecessary damage to trail surface will incur reasonable charges.
• Damage to trees and/or other plant life will incur reasonable charges.
• Unnecessary damage to campsites will incur reasonable charges.
• Trash or garbage - food or inorganic left behind - incur reasonable charges